Eye Care for the Whole Family
Serving Sugar Grove, Aurora, and surrounding areas
Dear Vision Plus Family:
We know that a lot of things are different in this era of COVID-19, but we are committed to caring for you and your family safely.
What steps have we taken to mitigate COVID-19 risk in our office?
• ALL SERVICES MUST BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call ahead to arrange your appointment time.
• We check the temperature of everyone who enters our office, including staff, every day.
• We will ask you to answer a short questionnaire about COVID-19 symptoms when you arrive.
• Dr. Korsgarden and staff will wear masks at all times.
• All patients are asked to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in our office.
• We use hospital-grade disinfectant to clean all surfaces and instruments after every patient.
• We use hospital-grade disinfectant to clean all Frames following each patient use.
• Every staff member is required to clean their hands before and after every patient contact.
• Please limit 1 patient per appointment, unless accompanying a minor.
• We ask you to call or text 630-466-4646 when you arrive in our parking lot for your appointment.
• We will call or text when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye health care services in a clean and safe environment.
We look forward to seeing you,
Dr. Korsgarden and your Vision Plus Team
Dr. Joshua Korsgarden, OD
Vision Plus is the product of several years of careful planning and preparation by Dr. Joshua Korsgarden, OD. Dr. Korsgarden had been commuting through Sugar Grove when he decided to purchase a home and move his family here in March 2007. Dr. Korsgarden is married to Lisa. Together they have two children, Braden and Ashlyn.
At Vision Plus, we realize that each person uses their eyes in very individual and unique ways. The “Plus” in Vision Plus means that we do not simply help you see 20/20 on a vision chart, but we want to customize a vision solution for your individual wants and needs. All the while, we will pay close and careful attention to your complete eye health, so that you can enjoy your gift of sight for a lifetime.
We provide eye health examinations, prescription eyeglass services and contact lens services for all ages.
We promise to listen to your needs and give you more than just “good vision.”
We look forward to serving you and your family!
We are excited to hear from you. Please call/text us to book an appointment.
We accept most insurance plans. Call/text to confirm.
Saturday: 9AM-1PM, by appointment